Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boy do I stink at blogging!

Okay, so I created this blog months ago and haven't been back since.  I promise I will get better at this. :-)    The kids will be off to school in another week and I will have more free time than I know what to do with (yeah right! lol!).

For now, I thought I would share some news with all of my scrappin friends.  A Page in Time Scrapbook Kits which I design for is celebrating it's 6th birthday this week.  Yay for APIT's owner Amy!  Her kits rock!  We have daily inspiration and challenges going on all week ending with a fun-filled weekend crop jam full of challenges, games and prizes.  Come on by and check it out!  I posted a funky ad challenge yeseterday.  Here you go . . .

It's A Page In Time's 6th Birthday!!!


Lots of fun stuff in store for you all this week at APIT! I posted a funky & fun ad challenge yesterday. Here is the ad along with my take on it:



Here's what to do!


1. Scrapbook your take on the chosen ad
2. Upload it to the APIT Birthday Gallery: here
3. Come back and share your layout in this thread
At the close of the week, we will randomly draw the name of a participant to win a prize from APIT!
As a bonus, if you use an APIT kit (any current or past kit), your name will be entered twice!
Please note, there is no doubling up on challenges/layouts. One new layout per challenge for this week please.

Looking forward to seeing your take on this cool ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment