Monday, August 30, 2010

Whoohooo! She made it!!!

Congratulations to my baby girl Olivia for making the Middle School "M" field hockey team!  Soooo proud of you!

Tryouts started last Monday and were supposed to end on Friday with the lists posted in the evening.  Well the coaches weren't expecting the overwhelming interest as last year they were recruiting to fill the younger "M" team.  This year with 60 girls trying out cuts had to be made and the coaches pushed it out with another tryout day today.  That was a bummer as we were hoping to deal with the outcome good or bad over the weekend.  It's been a long week.  Glad all of that sweat equity in the hot sun paid off!  Can't wait to see the girls play!  Have I said how proud I am of my girl?  You rock! Love you!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so maybe she'll complain that I called her my "baby girl" on the "webisphere" but too bad! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Olivia!! Can't wait to see all the field hockey layouts your Mom does! :)

    ReplyDelete